Friday, November 24, 2017

How Lawyers Work: Allen Rodriguez, Law Innovation Agency Founder & Avid Hiker

In this week’s edition of How Lawyers Work, we hear from Allen Rodriguez, the CEO at ONE400—a law innovation agency in Pasadena, California. Previously, Allen has directed and founded various online platforms for attorney networking, lead generation, and legal product offerings. Allen specializes in moving past barriers to entry in the online legal services market, law firm client acquisition, and legal product creation.

You can follow Allen on both LinkedIn and Twitter

What apps or tools are essential to your daily workflow?

Slack, Proposify, G-Suite, Trello, Github, Digital Ocean, SharpSpring

What does your workspace look like?

Click to view slideshow.

Creative open space, think startup, dogs, patio, etc.

How do you keep track of your calendars and deadlines?

Kanban (see picture), Google Calendar, Trello

What is one thing that you listen to, read, or watch that everyone should?

The Lawyerist Podcast, HBR IdeaCast

What is your favorite local place to network or work solo?

For networking, I enjoy looking for Meetup groups in my area and even have our own called LA Legal Innovators. We host once a month in our offices. Solo work happens for me around 10 p.m. to about 1 a.m. most evenings at home.

What are three things you do without fail every day?

(1) Tell my family I love them and kiss them all before leaving the house; (2) Remind myself why I do what I do and how my work leaves a small but positive impact on the legal industry; (3) Thank ONE400 employees for their contributions to let them know that I appreciate what they do.

Who else would you like to see answer these questions?

Mary Juetten

How Lawyers Work: Allen Rodriguez, Law Innovation Agency Founder & Avid Hiker was originally published on Lawyerist.com.



source https://lawyerist.com/how-lawyers-work-allen-rodriguez/

No comments:

Post a Comment